Sunday 14 September 2014

Nivea Skincare Discovery- Deal Of The Week

Hello everyone! I am very sorry for my lack of posts recently however I have been very busy and am still adjusting to starting college but now I'm back and ready with lots of exciting upcoming posts.

I had a spare afternoon in town the other day so I decided to have a wonder around Boots to see if I could find any good offers or something new that I hadn't tried out before. Nivea currently have a 2 for £5 offer on selected facial skincare so I decided to have a look and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I could pick up a primer and a moisturiser on this offer when they were both originally £4.99 (roughly) each.  I got the Nivea daily essentials rich moisturising day cream and the Nivea daily essentials express hydration primer which are both for dry & sensitive skin and both 50ml.



The moisturising day cream claims to intensively moisturise and nourish the skin with natural almond oil. I really liked using this moisturiser as it feels very thick when you apply it however it quickly sinks into the skin leaving you with a super soft and hydrated feeling. Many moisturisers suited for dry skin tend to be very heavy and take time to skin into the skin however I found this one acted very fast but still did a great job. Another thing I love about this moisturiser is that it has an SPF meaning it will help protect your skin from the sun; some people may think SPF is not necessary as we are approaching winter although you’re face is the most exposed part of your body to the sunlight and you should be cautious all year round to protect your skin.




Now onto the primer which is the product I am most impressed about- I didn't know that Nivea sold primers in their skincare range so I was very interested to see how it performed. You may already know from my previous posts that I love the Rimmel Fix & Perfect pro primer which is roughly £6 however I do find that it runs out quickly and you don’t get enough product for your money.  I am very impressed so far with the Nivea express hydration primer and may even prefer it to my trusty Rimmel one, the formula is very creamy and blends well into the skin. I have found a little goes a long way with this product so I can see the tub lasting me a long time which is great. Performance wise this primer works well, my makeup seems to last most of the day and products apply nicely ontop.






Overall I am very impressed with these skincare products from Nivea and I will definitely be re- purchasing them both again even without the offer as they have really stood out to me as a great little find.


I hope you enjoyed this post and I will speak to you soon :) 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post I am a fan of Nivea! All there products are amazing value for money too!

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete