Friday 16 May 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag?

I got a new makeup bag from H&M recently and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to show you what I keep in my make up bag!




I have MUJI storage to keep the majority of my makeup in so in my makeup bag I just keep the essentials, mainly what I use every day. I’d probably take this bag with me in my handbag if I was going out for the day to touch up my makeup if needed.
This makeup bag is from H&M and I got it for just £3.99! I really like it because it’s clear so I can see everything inside. I really also love the design!

I’ve got a few sample ‘s in here right now, I have 2 tubes of Clinique’s dramatically different moisturiser and I also have a mini Benefit porefessional which I'm hopefully going to be buying a full size of soon!




The foundation I’m currently using is MAC’s studio sculpt which I am still loving and I think It’s perfect for everyday use. I don’t tend to wear concealer because I don’t get many spots however I like to keep one in my makeup bag just in case, the one I have here is Rimmel Wake me up concealer which I like because it’s very creamy and doesn’t stick to dry patches. I also have the Seventeen Skin WOW highlighter which I did a post about last week.

I don’t always powder but if I have shiny patches I like to use Rimmel Stay Matte powder so I like to keep that in the bag just in case!




One of my essential products which I use every day is MAC’s paint pot in Paintery; this is an amazing base for your eyelids and I like to wear it on its own most days just to get rid of vein lines on my lids. It’s also great to use under eye shadow. I have 2 more MAC eye products which are both eye shadows; Woodwinked is a shadow that I’ve not mentioned on my blog before but I think it’s great for summer! It’s a shimmery brown colour and I really like it. The second shadow I have in my makeup bag is Charcoal brown (surprise surprise!) which I use every day to fill in my eyebrows. This is one of my all time MUST have products because It’s perfect on both the brows and eye lids!

I have my Soap and Glory eye shadow pallet in What’s Nude because it’s perfect for everyday use and I love all of the colours.

For mascara I have my all time favourite mascara which is Rimmel Glam Eye’s Day to Night, I will always go back to this because It makes my lashes look amazing and doesn't go clumpy like most other mascaras do on me.




Finally I have 3 lip products, Rimmel Kate Moss in the shade 110 is one of my new loves, It’s a lovely orange/red colour which is very on trend for Spring and Summer and It has been my ‘go to’ lipstick If I want something bold. I also have my first ever MAC product here which has been very well loved and Is nearly finished; I’m talking about the lipstick in the shade Plink!, I’ve never heard anyone speak about this lipstick before but I personally think that It’s the perfect nude pink which suits my skin tone very well. I keep this in my makeup bag because it’s great for everyday. I’ve never been into lip gloss’s because I always found them too sticky and shimmery but when Tanya Burr bought out her own range of lip gloss’s I thought I’d try one out! Picnic in the Park has become a staple in my makeup bag recently because it’s so easy to wear and a great colour, Well done Tanya for changing my opinion on lip gloss!!!!!!



I hope you enjoyed this post and found It interesting to see what I wear day to day on my face J

No comments:

Post a Comment