Wednesday 9 August 2017

French Pharmacy Haul

No trip to France would be complete without the mandatory pharmacy visit to stock up on my favourite french beauty products. Last week I was in Paris celebrating my brother's birthday and whilst in the city I stopped by Paris's largest pharmacy, City Pharma. 

If you didn't know already, the French love their pharmacies; walk down any high street and you're bound to spot one or two bright flashing lights pointing you in the right direction. Offering the best skincare brands such with exclusive products and low prices from Bioderma, La Roche Rosay, Avene and Caudalie .... it's a beauty addicts dream! 

City Pharma is Paris's largest pharmacy with the biggest range of products and best deals. However, be prepared to be squashed in the small, over crowded shop and wait in the long queue but is definitely the place with most choice and the cheapest prices (I saw the same product in a different pharmacy for €10 more!) 



Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water 
Take a peek inside any makeup artists kit and youre bound to spot a bottle of Micellar Water. Bioderma is a backstage favourite with makeup artists and models; it gently removes makeup on even the most sensitive skin. Although you can buy Bioderma in the UK now, it's still loads cheaper in France so I made sure to stock up on this classic product. 



La Roche Posay Toleraine Dermo Cleanser 
What makes French skincare so great is that it is so simple, providing the best results for everyone. La Roche Posay Dermo Cleanser is a simple, unscented (perfect for sensitive skin!), no fuss lotion that simply does the job. This is great to use after Bioderma to thoroughly cleanse the skin- a basic but essential part of my skincare routine.

Embroyolisse Lait Creme Concentre 
Embroyloisse cream is a must have in my makeup kit and I love to use it on almost all of my makeup clients. This is a thick hydrating cream which once thoroughly massaged into the skin, provides a smooth glowing complexion and relieves any dry patches.  
I find it provides a fantastic base for makeup which means I can often skip primer since foundation blends flawlessly ontop.

I usually buy my Embroyolisse online at Feel Unique although shopping in City Pharma I managed to pick it up for around €10 cheaper which gave me the opportunity to stock up without breaking the bank.


Klorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo 
Klorane Oat Milk dry shampoo is a classic cult product which is designed to help decrease the frequency of washing hair, this dry shampoo cleanses your hair gently by effectively absorbing dirt and product build up - perfect for those lazy days or when you haven't got time to wash your hair. 

I love this no fuss classic dry shampoo for not only refreshing my hair but to also add volume and texture which makes it a great styling spray. Klorane was one of the first brands to launch a dry shampoo and over the past few years everyone has gone crazy for it! 




Have you tried any skincare from the French pharmacy? What are your favourites? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment