Friday 15 September 2017

Current Favourites

 It's the end of Summer (how depressing, right??!!) and over the past few months I've discovered so many great products which I can't wait to share with you.
So if you're interested in finding out what I've been using to give myself a golden goddess glow, and the products I've been using to completely restore my damaged hair ..  keep on reading!!!


Nars Laguna Bronzer
After years of hearing everyone rave about the NARS Laguna bronzer, I finally decided to give into the hype and treat myself to this cult beauty product. I have always found it difficult to find a good bronzer which works with my pale skin but this one is perfect for me.
The NARS Laguna is a lovely sheer bronzer with a gorgeous golden glow. It is a matte shade with warm undertones and blends beautifully on the skin.
I love to apply this with a big brush and apply it to the high points of my face, where the sun would naturally hit to give me a sun kissed look.


MAC Soft & Gentle
An oldie but a goodie, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle has always been a favourite in my makeup collection and recently I have fallen back in love with it all over again. This is always my go to highlighting powder to use on every skin tone; it is a gorgeous pink iridescent shimmer with tiny flecks of glitter which looks beautiful on the tops of cheekbones or used to highlight points of the eye.




Zoeva Nude Spectrum Eyeshadow Pallet
I've had a very busy summer glamming up some beautiful bridal parties and my go to eyeshadow pallet to use this bridal season has been the Zoeva Nude Spectrum eye pallet. This pallet is a dream to use and the eyeshadows are stunning.
Inside the sleek black packadging you will find 15 eyeshadows; a great mixture of matte and shimmer shades including a matte nude and jet black which always make a great eyeshadow pallet.
Along with the great essentials, you get some beautiful shimmer and warm brown shades which are extremely pigmented and blend like a dream.




Wella Oil Reflections Shampoo & Conditions
I have never been one to buy expensive salon brand shampoo and conditioners however after a recent trip to the hairdressers and realising how dry and damanged my hair was, I have now changed my routine and I have seen massive improvements.
My hairdresser recommended me the Wella Oil Reflections Shampoo & Conditioner to help restore my dry and damaged hair which is extremely fragile and thin after I suffered from Glandular fever at the beginning of the year (a horrible side effect which I encountered was hair loss/thinning.)
Since using this duo, my hair has felt extremely soft and it feels much thicker and healthier than before. Along with having a good hair cut to get rid of any dead ends and avoiding using heated equipment, I have seen a massive improvment in my hair and it feels extremely well nourished and healthy.



Moroccan Oil
Another new product in my haircare routine is Moroccan Oil. This cult beauty product has been recommended to me by a handful of people and I've been desperate to try it out since my hair has suffered after being ill. Mococcan oil is a styling, finishing, and conditioning product for all hair types. Moroccan Oil claim that their oil has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures, it revives, hydrates, and detangles hair.

Since my hair is fine in texture, I decided to buy the Moroccan Oil light which is an ultra-light formula that absorbs into the hair instantly. I apply 1-3 pumps of the oil onto the mid lengths and ends of my hair and after doing this for around a month now, I have seen a massive improvement. My hair feels extremely smooth and silky without any oily residue. It feels and looks 100 times healthier.
Although this product may seem expensive, a little product goes a very long way and it has instantly given my hair a new lease of life.



Topshop Lexi Leather Cross Body Bag
If you know me then you will know that my style is very classic and I always like to invest in timeless clothing and accessories. This real leather cross body bag from Topshop is simple but stylish with two large zip compartments and whipstitch detail.
I don't like to carry big bags although I do like to stash my bag with whatever I can fit inside (do you see my problem?!) ... So the main reason I was attracted to this bag was that it is essentially Mary Poppin's magic bag. It has two large zip compartments which fits more than enough inside; I can carry all of my makeup, purse, keys, phone and any other rubbish I find. And although it fits everything inside, it still looks small and compact without being too bulky.
This Topshop Lexi Leather cross body bag is my perfect handbag and I can see myself wearing it for as long as it lasts me.











No comments:

Post a Comment