Thursday 30 July 2015

Pack With Me For My Summer Holiday

I'm off to the south of France tomorrow and I thought I would share with you a few of the essentials that I am starting to pack in my case, from my jazzy sun glasses to the very crucial sun cream!

Beauty wise I like to keep things relaxed and simple to let my skin breathe, I will be packing more makeup to wear in the evenings however in the day time I will always make sure I wear SPF along with lashings of waterproof mascara, brow gel, bronzer, a dewy highlighter like the Marylumaziner (The Balm) and a hydrating lip balm like Carmex.



I may be on holiday but I still want to look after my skin and keep it clear. I decided to pick up this skin energising daily facial scrub from Clean&Clear on my latest trip to Boots which sounds like the perfect face wash which will be easy to use every day. 
I talk about Garnier's Micclear water like it's a bottle of gold so when I saw that they had started selling the stuff in mini travel sized bottles, I had to pick one up to take on holiday!

Sunshine can really dry out the skin so having a good moisturiser is essential- I have decided to take the Garnier moisture match for normal to dry skin which I know works for me and it also comes in a handy small size which is perfect for travelling.



I am never fussy when it comes to haircare but I simply cannot live without my tangle teezer which has saved my hair over the past few years, it's the perfect hair brush to use on wet and dry hair.

I never wash my hair more than twice a week although when I'm on holiday I know that my hair will be more prone to drying out due to the heat and swimming so I've made sure I have some deep conditioning shampoos to give my hair a treat. On the other hand I don't want to constantly be washing my hair so I've also packed a mini travel sized dry shampoo to use when my hair needs an extra boost.

I love to wear accessories in my hair and I really like this daisy hair bobble which I know will look really cute on holiday :)



Exfoliating is great to help a tan fade naturally without going patchy and I am hoping to get a slight sun tan so I have packed my favourite body scrub which is Soap &Glorys The Scrub of your Life.

Venus have recently started selling their new mini snap razors which are perfect for travelling as they come in a small case to make it easy to pack in your toiletries bag. I already own other Venus razors and blades which will fit perfectly onto this snap razor and I think it is a fantastic concept which I am sure will come in handy for many people including myself.



These blue mirrored sunglasses are from Accessories and I think they will look great on holiday- I can't wait to wear them! 

I recently bought this apple juice fragrance from Zara which cost me just under £10 which I think is a fantastic price considering the quality and I absolutely love the smell which I can imagine will be the perfect summer scent.





Are you going on a summer holiday this year? What are your holiday essentials? 




1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog Alice! Can't wait to see more posts from you! xx

    jessicavictoria.co.uk

    ReplyDelete