Tuesday 20 May 2014

ASOS & Primark Haul - May 2014

It’s very hot and sunny here in England right now so I was in the mood to buy some ‘summery’ clothes when I went shopping (and online shopping) this weekend. 

I'll start with what I order from ASOS, I actually ordered 5 things but only kept 3 so I'll just show you what I'm keeping. I always over order when buying on ASOS because It's free delivery and free returns so you don't loose out If you don't like something. 



I realised that I don't own many summer dresses so I got this one to hopefully build my collection! It's a cami dress with a V neckline. I absolutely LOVE this dress because It's so flattering and I love the pattern. I can already tell that I will be wearing this dress a lot this summer. I got it in the sale for £15 which I think Is great! If you want to order this dress; be quick and head over to the website http://www.asos.com//Blue-Vanilla/Blue-Vanilla-Printed-Cami-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3884479








My second purchase from ASOS was this oversized basic striped top from River Island. I'm always up to buying more basic top's so I thought I'd get this one considering It was only £10 and It's good quality. One thing I would say Is that the stripes on the top seem to be a different colour than the one's on the photo on the website; however I still like it so I'll be keeping it!  http://www.asos.com//River-Island/River-Island-Stripe-Boxy-Tee/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3909958



Finally from ASOS I ordered some Ju Ju Jellies!!!!! I've been after a pair of these for a while now after many shoe shops being completely out of my size in the pair I wanted :(
I was surprised to see that ASOS had a good selection of Ju Ju's so I ordered these Maxi Black Slingback Flat one's and I already love them after only having them for a few hours! 
They are so comfy compared to my old cheap pair and I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of them throughout the Summer. 






My local Primark isn't very big and I usually find that the clothes they stock are never very nice although I went in this weekend and I was pleasantly surprised with what I found.



I’ll start with my favourite purchase from Primark which Is something that I usually wouldn't usually go for but once I tried it on, I fell in love! It’s a halter neck strappy pink midi dress with a pineapple print all over. I really like the pattern because it’s very ‘quirky’ and different. I am pretty short so I was worried that the length of this dress wouldn't suit me although it looks really nice and it is very flattering. This dress was also only £8 which I think is a bargin for what it is!




I've noticed Primark have sold this kind of dress for the past few years and I've bought one before which I wore a lot so I thought I’d buy myself one for this year. I'm talking about this lovely green dress which was only £5! They had it in a range of different colours but I really like the green one because it’s something different to the dresses I already have and It will be great for the Summer.



Finally I picked up this beautiful paisley print kimono which I think looks great with the green dress, I can see this combination being a favourite for the summer! The kimono was priced at £13 which I think is a great price considering the quality and compared to many others that I've seen in other shops which can go up to £50+!!!!!




I hope you've enjoyed this quick post from me. Speak to you soon ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment