Thursday 29 May 2014

May Makeup & Beauty Wish List

I've been adding a few things to my makeup wish list recently so I thought I’d share what is on it!

I obviously cannot afford to buy all of these products in one go, so as I've said before, I like to keep a list on my phone then I tend to buy one every few months.



1. Tanya Burr Lip gloss in ‘Chic’

This lipgloss looks like the perfect nude, everyday colour and it would be very easy to wear. I've heard a lot of good things about this and even Tanya herself said that it’s one of her favourites from her collection. I already have Tanya’s lip gloss in Picnic in the Park which I love because the formula is great and it smells amazing so I'm excited to try more.

2. NARS Illuminator

You may have noticed already that I LOVE the dewy skin look. I am in need of a good highlighter, I still like the Seventeen 3 way one however I do find it a little ‘too shimmery’ and It can be hard to wear without looking like a disco ball. The NARS Illuminator looks perfect for me; It claims to be a lightweight liquid that glides on the skin to enhance the complexion with shimmer. It can be applied all over the face or used as a highlighter. It sounds like the perfect, instant glow which would be perfect for summer!

3. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in ‘In Love with Ginger’

Orange lips are big this summer and I really like the look of this Rimmel lipstick. I've heard a lot of beauty vloggers/bloggers talk about this particular lipstick and It sounds really good. I already have an orange toned lipstick however I find that It can be drying and doesn't sit well on the lips all day so this moisture renew formal sounds perfect for summer when you want a more moisturising lipstick.

4. Benefit Total Moisturiser Facial Cream

When I got my makeup done in Benefit a few weeks ago, their Total Moisturiser facial cream was used on my face before the makeup. I absolutely LOVED this moisturiser; the smell was amazing and it felt really moisturising but not too heavy on my skin (what could be more perfect?). I really like lots of Benefit products although I've always been put off by their expensive prices and I wouldn't usually spend £28 on a moisturiser so I would only buy this If I simply couldn't find anything else which seems to match up to its amazing performance.

5. L’oreal Lumi Magique Primer

I've been searching for the perfect primer for a while now and haven’t had much luck yet. I have tried the Benefit professional (I had a sample) although I hate to say this considering the amount of amazing reviews; I am not the biggest fan of it. I found that it slowly dried out my skin throughout the day. I have been using the Seventeen Flawless Poreless primer and I do like the formula so far but I hate the packaging; it’s so difficult to get enough product onto your face and I have a feeling that it won’t last long. My next hopeful is possibly going to be the L’oreal Lumi Magique primer; I haven’t heard much about this product but I'm willing to give it a try. Do you have any good recommendations for me?

6. Rimmel Kate Moss Rockin’ Curves Mascara

Rimmel have just brought out a new Kate Moss mascara and it looks good, I've always loved Rimmel mascaras so hopefully this one will be good! It’s available for just £4.99 from boots at the moment so it’s worth a try and I hope that I’ll be impressed.


I could probably go on and on with a long list of thing’s which I’d love to buy but I think that’s all I want to mention this month. What’s on your wish list? Can you think of anything that you think I’d love? Let me know in the comments! Thank you for reading. X 

No comments:

Post a Comment