Tuesday 7 June 2016

Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Eyeshadow Pallet Review

Urban Decay is one of my favourite makeup brands and I especially love their eye shadows in particular, so when I saw that they had launched a limited edition collectors pallet inspired by the movie, Alice Through The Looking Glass, I could not resist picking one up! After all, my name is Alice so it would be wrong not to buy it, right!? :') 




First of all, Urban Decay have once again gone out of their way with the packaging of this pallet- it's like no other and I really love it. 
At first when I saw pictures of the pallet on-line, I imagined it to be big and bulky, making it impossible to travel with or fit inside my makeup kit, however I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased my pallet in store. I am not saying that this is a tiny compact pallet that you can take with you anywhere, however it is a reasonable size that fits inside my zuca case easily. I was also happy to see that the eyeshadow layer slides out completely which means that you can display the pallet on a workstation without having the whole case on show. 

When you open up the wacky colourful lid you will find a large mirror and two doors which open to reveal a decorative butterfly which flaps its wings when you open and close the flaps - I love this special touch which makes the pallet fun and original! 





Once you have made your way through the wonderland packaging you will then find a draw like handle underneath which holds the main event - the beautiful and unique eyeshadows! 

Urban Decay never fail to impress me with their amazing eyeshadows and this pallet is no exception. The Alice pallet contains a great mix of bright and vibrant shades along with some pretty neutral colours which make it suitable for everybody. I particularly love the shades Hatter, Lily, Heads will roll and Slazen Grum.










Overall I am extremely impressed with this pallet from Urban Decay, I love the eyeshadow colours which are different and like no others that I already own (I own a LOT of eyeshadow pallets!)
As always the quality is outstanding and I love the packaging which is really fun and creative. 




No comments:

Post a Comment