Sunday 1 June 2014

What's In My Bag?

I enjoyed rooting through my makeup bag a few post’s back so I've decided to show you what I keep in my handbag! I use a few different handbags depending on what goes with my outfit but the one I'm showing you is a staple that I wear a lot because it goes with everything and fit’s plenty inside.




I got this bag last year from H&M for about £20. I have always really loved the bags from H&M because they always tend to be great quality and affordable. I do really like this bag however one thing that lets it down is the fastening; there is a good zip fastening but it has gaps on either side which doesn't make the bag very ‘safe’. If that wasn't the case; this bag would be perfect because it is a great size and is very practical (I do still really like it!).

I don’t usually keep a lot of things in my bag but it’s nice to know I can if I want to! This post may be a little short, but if you’re like me and like to have a nosey- keep reading!

The first thing I grabbed out of my bag to show you is my phone. I have an Iphone 4 which I've had for about a year now and I love it- usually with phones I get bored very quickly but I really like this one. I love it because of all the apps you can get to keep you updated whilst you’re on the move. My most used app is probably Instagram, I'm obsessed!



I've got my sunglasses in here in hope that I may need them sometime soon- I love this pair from Primark which have a faint tortoise shell print all over.

I've actually got two purses; one to keep change inside and the other to keep notes and cards in. It’s not the most practical thing but I really love the floral card holder so I'm using it along with a plain black purse at the moment. I have a lot of cards in my floral purse- I have a lot of store cards like my Boots, Holland & Barrat, Starbucks, Costa and Nandos points cards which come in handy like when I get a free Frap from Starbucks to re fuel after a long shop!. I can be very fussy with purses so I'm on the hunt for the perfect one which can fit everything in.

Next I have my camera- I have the Canon Powershot AS500. I really love this camera because the quality is great and it’s compact so I can carry it around easily. I also love the colour because black cameras can be a bit boring and dull for me.



I don’t always keep my makeup bag in here but today I went to the Trafford Centre to do a bit of shopping so I put a few things inside in case I needed them. Today inside I have my powder, lip blam, lipstick (MAC Plink) and a few brushes.
I like to keep a hand sanitizer in my bag to keep my hands clean- the one I have at the moment is the Soap & Glory Hand Maid Gel.

As I mentioned above; I went to the Trafford Centre today and whilst I was there I got a Boost smoothie and I have the receipt in my bag. I really love these smoothies but they are very overpriced for what you get- a small smoothie costs £4+! L I don’t go there very often so I don’t feel too bad and today I got a Mini Mango (I think?) which was really good!

I've had this compact mirror since I was in high school, I love it because the print is so pretty and It's very handy to check that my makeup is ok throughout the day. 

I have a mini Fcuk body spray which I've really loved recently. I think I got it for Christmas in a gift set so I'm not sure of the name but it’s a nice, light, fruity scent which Is great for everyday use when I don’t want to wear a perfume.

I absolutely LOVE the Extra white blubblemint chewing gum- I find myself buying a new big tub every week which shows how much I love it!!! I always keep some in my handbag to have whilst I'm out and about :) 

I like to make sure that I keep refreshed, especially in the summer so I try and always keep a bottle of water in my bag if I'm going out for the day. I would usually keep an evian bottle in here however I'm being posh today and having some Fiji water which I got in Selfridges today because the bottle looked pretty, It says the water inside is the freshest but I can't taste the difference, haha! 

Finally, I've got a few plasters and bobbles at the bottom of my bag- you never know when you might need them!!!!!


That’s everything- I hope you enjoyed a little nosey around my bag. Do you have any recommendations of future posts for me? Leave them below if you do! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment