Sunday 8 June 2014

Cheshire Oaks Bargins!

I went shopping at Cheshire Oak’s today- It’s a designer outlet in Cheshire with lots of discounted shops. I only got a few things but I love everything and I really wanted to show you!




The Body Shop is always my favourite shop at Cheshire Oaks, they give you a certain discount depending how many things you buy- buying more gives you a bigger discount. I bought 4 items and got 40% off! 
I mentioned in my May favourites that I've been obsessed with coconut recently so I had to get the coconut body mist which smells amazing and will be a perfect summer scent. It doesn’t seem too overpowering which I like but it gives a lovely subtle smell.

I was in need of a new toner so I decided to try out the Vitamin E Hydrating Toner, it sounds really good and I will let you know how it goes- I will hopefully be doing a skincare routine very soon so keep an eye out!

I’m always up for trying out new moisturisers so I picked up the Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream which goes with the toner. I didn’t realise at the time but this cream has super-fine light reflectors which gives a glow to the skin, I have tried it out already and I was a bit shocked at how illuminated my skin was but once I’d applied a bit of foundation (or you could just use powder), it toned down a lot and gave me a really healthy looking glow. Without realising- I may have found the perfect subtle highlighting moisturiser- I’ll let you know how it goes over the next few weeks.

Finally from the Body Shop I got the Honey Bronzer, I've been tempted by this bronzer for a while now and I couldn't resist it today (especially with the discount!). I got it in the lightest shade because I don’t want anything too dramatic and I'm not used to wearing bronzer so I wanted something subtle. 
Overall I got around £40 of products for just over £20-amazing! I’d really recommend going to the Body Shop if you’re ever at Cheshire Oaks.

They have a Cosmetic Company store at Cheshire oaks and I always like to have a little look, they have a lot of different bands like Clinique, Origins, Bobbi Brown, MAC and a few more but they don’t tend to have a lot of stock in store- it’s very limited and you've got to be lucky if you find something that you want. I was however lucky today and I managed to find a MAC lip glass in the shade Rebel for just £9. I already have the Rebel lipstick and I thought that this would accompany it very well, and for just £9 when it usually retails for £14, you can’t go wrong! J

The last few things that I'm going to mention aren't exactly from Cheshire Oaks; I got them from H&M which is just behind Cheshire Oaks in a retail park (literally 2 mins away!). This banana bag really caught my eye and I thought that it would be a perfect beach bag. It again has bananas all over- I love it! It seems to be really good quality and I got it for just £8 which is great. 

 I really love my current makeup bag which I got from H&M last month and ever since I bought it, I've been on the hunt for more so when I saw them in this store, I had to pick up two extras. I got one with bananas on and the other has parrots on- really cute for summer! They are also just £1.99 each so really affordable.




I hope you enjoyed this quick post from me. I'm sorry if the picture quality isn't great- I had to use my phone camera. 
I've got a lot of ideas for future posts so I hope you stay tuned and enjoy them, if you have any post suggestions; leave them in the comments below and I’ll speak to you soon! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment