Thursday 24 April 2014

Day Out In Manchester. 24.04.2014

My brother is living in Paris for the year but he’s home for Easter at the moment so today we went to Manchester to do some shopping and to get some lunch! I took a few photos so I thought I’d share them with you J









When I visited my brother In Paris he took me for sushi so I thought I’d return the favour and take him to Yo Sushi! I love this restaurant; the sushi is so good and I love the atmosphere. My favourite dishes are the salmon and avocado hand roll and the pumpkin korroke although I love everything that I've tried so far! 




We then went to do some shopping. As I mentioned in my last post, I was in need of a new foundation and that I fancied trying a MAC one, so I went into MAC and asked for some advice. I had mentioned that I wanted the studio fix although the guy in the store recommended I got the studio sculpt instead considering I have dry skin. I got that foundation and also picked up a brush cleaner whilst I was there. I’ll hopefully be doing a review of the foundation soon because I really like the look of it! 


Manchester has a lot of good vintage and charity shops. Afflecks palace is one of my favourite places; it’s a big building with lots of individual shops inside. There’s fancy dress, prom dresses, vintage clothes, jewellery and lots more!


Around the corner from Afflecks we found a quirky little cafe called Fig and Sparrow so we stopped for a drink. I loved the jars our drinks came in! 


I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post from me 


No comments:

Post a Comment