Tuesday 8 April 2014

My Top Nail Polishes For Spring/Summer

I love painting my nails in the warmer months of the year. These are my top picks for Spring and Summer :)

I’ll list them all, going from left to right on the top photo first. 


1. Rimmel London Lasting Finish- Double Decker Red
This is your classic red which I love to wear if I can't decide which colour to go for. As you can see, I've chosen a lot of Rimmel polishes; that's because I LOVE them!!!! I find they apply well, dry quickly and don't chip. Another reason why I love them is that you can pick them up from Boots for just £2.99- absolute bargain! 

2.Rimmel London 60 Seconds- Round And Round In Circles
I love pastel coloured nails in the spring and summer. This is lovely, pastel yellow that is perfect for the time of year. 

3.Rimmel London Lasting Finish- Strawberry Fizz
This is my all time favourite pink nail polish. It's a beautiful, girly shade which I like wear a lot.

4.Rimmel London 60 Seconds- Mind The Gap, Victoria
Another pastel colour which I love :)


5.Rimmel London Lasting Finish- Marshmallow Heaven




6.Barry M Gelly High Shine- Pomegranate
This is a new favourite which I've recently discovered. The shade is gorgeous, it's a deep, pinky red which is a great alternative to a classic red. Again, this is a very affordable nail polish at just £3.99 from boots! 

7.Essie- Big Spender
One of the more expensive nail polishes (but definitely worth it!) is this from Essie which is £7.99 . I love these polishes because they have such a great formal and leave a very professional finish on the nails, although I would say that it seems quite sheer when you first apply it, although after 2 coats you will get a good coverage.  

8.Tanya Burr- Little Duck
I have been watching Tanya Burr's youtube videos for a long time now so when she announced that she was launching her own lip gloss and nail polish range I was so excited to try some of the products! I chose her nail polish in this shade because it looked perfect for spring and summer. Also I was very happy to see that they were very good value; at £5.99 at feel unique. The nail polish itself is brilliant quality and I love the colour so much, I've had lots of compliments whilst wearing it and I can't wait to buy more things from her collection.

9.OPI Nail Lacquer- The Colour Of Minnie
This polish is very similar to the red Rimmel polish I mentioned above. Although I've found this shade is a lot deeper and looks very sophisticated (and quite a lot more pricey at £11.95 from feel unique, although I definitely think it's worth it if you're looking for a good quality, classic nail polish)

10.Model's Own- Beach Party
Finally, my last nail polish Is this bright one from Models Own. I love adding a pop of colour to a plain outfit with a bright nail polish and this one is perfect. Models Own is slightly cheaper than Essie and OPI at £5.00 from Boots.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment