Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mini Mac Haul

Recently two of my friends visited New York, I was extremely jealous although they were very kind and let me give them a shopping list which I was so grateful for! J

MAC make up is a lot cheaper in America compared to here in England, so I asked them to get me a few things from there! Here’s what they got me;

I’ve heard a lot of good things about MAC’s paint pots so I decided to get one in the shade Painterly; this one is very good for people with pale skin (like me!) as it is a very neutral pink toned shade. I’ve only used it once so far and I really like it! It’s very creamy and makes a great base for eye shadow; also it stayed on for a long time.  



I usually use Natural Collection eye shadow in Crushed Walnut to fill in my eyebrows although I wanted to try something new so I decided to try MAC’s eye shadow in Charcoal Brown which looks very similar.



I absolutely love MAC lipsticks so I had to ask my friends to get me a few!!! The first one I got was Girl About Town which is a lovely bright fuchsia pink lipstick without being too scary!!!! This lipstick is an amplified crème which means the formal is very creamy which I love.





The second lipstick I asked for is Rebel. This one looks rather scary on the stick although when you apply it you get a great vampy purple colour which seems to stay on all day; I swatched it on my hand last night and it’s still slightly stained!






That’s everything my friends kindly got me from New York! I love everything they got me and I’ve got a feeling a few of these may become favourites J


No comments:

Post a Comment