Saturday 2 August 2014

Holiday Snapshots

I've just got home after a well needed relaxing holiday in France with my family. I was away for just a week but still managed to return home with a face the colour of a tomato! I'm sorry for not being as- active on my blog however I do hope to be posting a lot more frequently over the next few weeks as I have a few exciting ideas including a French pharmacy haul with everything I brought whilst I was on holiday.


I took quite a few photos whilst I was away so I thought I’d share them on here so I can look back and share my memories. 







Whenever I go to France, I love to drink grenadine sirop with lemonade which is my perfect summer drink – I wish we could get it over here in England



The nearby beach had dozens of different sea fish scattered everywhere  



Having breakfast outside in the sunshine became the normal- I wish I could do this back home!


We stayed in a cute little village which had small independent businesses selling homemade products such as jewellery and presents. 




I hope you are all having a great summer so far and have a good time relaxing.  

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant photography! I'm so jealous haha looks like you had an amazing time! :D

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was amazing! My dad is actually French so I've visited the country every year since I was born!!!! I love it- the south is especially amazing

    ReplyDelete