Tuesday 12 May 2015

My Perfect Nude: Velvet Teddy Dupe!

For me, it's always either bold or nothing when it comes to lipstick although recently i've fallen in love with a nude lipstick combination that has definitely made me jump on the 'Kylie Jenner' nude lip craze.

Everybody and their nan has been going crazy for MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick recently- it seems to be the beauty addicts go to nude. Personally, I wasn't willing to justify the MAC price for a lipstick that I was unsure about, so I went out searching for a cheaper alternative.

I love Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick collection so I thought this would be the perfect place to start my search. I came across the shade 03 that looked very similar to Velvet Teddy and I think it is the perfect drugstore dupe that will cost you just under £6!
The Rimmel lipstick is a flattering pink toned nude with a creamy, hydrating formula that has good lasting power.

Lip liner will always help your lipstick apply better and also guide you closer towards that Kylie Jenner pout! My favourite nude lip liner is MAC Spice- I love the formula of MAC lip liners and I can not fault them.

Paired together, this MAC lip liner and Rimmel lipstick make my perfect nude. It's noticeable that you're wearing something but at the same time it is easy to wear on any occasion. I also find that this combination lasts well considering most nude lipstick's I have tired tend to disappear within half an hour- this tends to last me a good few hours and also to last through eating which is always a sign of a good lipstick in my eyes!

Are you a fan of the nude lip craze? What is your perfect nude lipstick?








No comments:

Post a Comment