Thursday 26 June 2014

Review : The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

I have always been a big fan of The Body Shop products and I've recently been more interested in their makeup after never trying it before.

I first heard about the Honey Bronzer after watching Essie Button’s YouTube videos and hearing her rave about it. I was very interested to see if it was worth the hype so I went and got it and now after testing the bronzer out for a few weeks I'm going to review it and I’ll be letting you know what my opinion is and if I would recommend the product.  

This bronzer gives a lovely matte finish on the skin without any shimmer. It’s hard to find a good matte bronzer for an affordable price but this one is great at just £13. You can choose between 4 different shades and the lightest is perfect for people with very fair skin which won’t make you look orange or dirty.







I really like the matte finish because it makes your overall face look more natural and it also works as a perfect contouring product to define the face.

The bronzer comes inside a little compact with a ‘honey like’ print and has a great mirror inside. I really like this packaging because it’s small and has a really handy mirror which I've found myself using a lot to touch up makeup whilst on the go.

I haven’t found this bronzer to appear cakey on the skin; it glides on effortlessly and blends into the skin very well.

Overall I really love this bronzer, from a girl who was always scared of bronzer before buying this product- you can probably tell how amazing it is!

I would definitely recommend The Body Shop Honey Bronzer to people with fair skin who struggle to find a good quality bronzer which won’t be too orange or shimmery on them.

I hope this review has helped and that you have enjoyed reading it,

Speak to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment